2301 W. 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523
SR. DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER-Milwaukee
Milwaukee, WI US
This Sr. Development Project Manager is primarily responsible for timely completion of development and industrialization activity of assigned projects. This is a high profile role where you will be working with all department at the executive level as well and having regular meeting with the CEO.
Additionally, this position has the responsibility for providing comprehensive project management support including, but not limited to: using effective project management techniques, planning, coordinating and managing the accelerated development and industrialization of new products and major product modifications in a multidisciplinary engineering environment.
This position has direct involvement relative to ISO documentation, which includes documentation, approval, coordination and/or implementation of the appropriate Group B (Customer and Product) Policies and Procedures in support of corporate policies. In addition to these tasks, the Sr. Development Project manager will also be responsible for the following main accountabilities:
- Maintain an effective product planning process to ensure a minimum 90% of product schedules, product and project costs are met.
- Provide updates to the Priority Project Status Report on a monthly basis
- Lead team members through creative solutions amidst delays or problems
- Assist management by assessing financial viability of a product
- Manage projects to comply with requirements of the ISO 9004 Standard
- Continue education on the latest project management techniques and remain on the forefront of business practices.
- Bachelor s degree from a four-year college in Engineering or Project Management
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Project (Enterprise), Marsh, AS 400, ECM (Internal Doc.), and Web Base Programs
- Project Management Skills required, certificates optional based on experience
- 5+ years of applicable work experience in a Project Management Role
- Primary focus on industrial products