Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Arlington Heights, IL
Prepares goods and products for shipment and receives goods logging them into the system. Keeps accurate records of all transactions.
**This position is temp to hire.***
- Prepares products and goods for shipment.
- Assures proper packaging to avoid damage.
- Prepares associated paperwork including shipping labels, invoice and instructions.
- Receives materials and supplies into the warehouse.
- Visually examines for damage before entering into inventory or storage area.
- Maintains the cleanliness and safety of the receiving area and warehouse.
- Uses the inventory control system to track the status of goods and materials.
- Operates forklifts and pallet jack.
- Completion of high school and over six months of related experience or equivalent combination of formal education/training and experience.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Physical ability to pack and receive and store goods and materials.
- Ability to use computer system to track goods and materials.