Punch Press Operator
Arlington Heights, IL
This position is responsible for programming, operating and maintaining mechanical and hydraulic presses in a production setting. Set up and execute specific jobs as prioritized by management. Will be expected to maintain quality, delivery dates and safety requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be authorized to work in the United State.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints.
- Ability to use calipers and micrometers
- Minimum three years experience.*
* JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate Punch Press Machine
- Cut blanks for other dies and develop tools and blanks.
- Run quality parts with a goal to meet or exceed production targets.
- Maintain accurate logs and recordkeeping
- Drive hi-lo carefully and operate crane carefully following all safety rules
- Review line-up and address any concerns with management.