Industry: Design - Engineering
Job Number: JN -082016-71
The designer will work with engineering to support development of sheet metal parts by designing and creating drawings of electro/mechanical parts and assemblies. They will also be responsible to work with an engineering change order (ECO) process to make design improvements on existing equipment.
Must Have Skills:
The designer should:
- Extensive and recent experience with PTC CREO.
- Recent GD&T experience documenting parts using GD&T, ASME Y14.5M or ISO
- MCAD designer experienced designing and documenting sheet metal, molded, die cast, machined parts and other mechanical fabricated parts.
- Team player and take instruction from key engineers on the team.
- Must know metric system and units involved.
- Knowledge and experience with PTC Windchill.
- Knowledge of CREO cable routing is desired.
- Medical device experience will be a plus.
- Good communication, presentation, problem solving and time management skills.
- The designer should want to help in the labs with assembly of their designs if necessary.
- Familiarity with PCs using Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office tools.