Our client, a leading manufacturer in the Automotive Industry is looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their growing team due to tremendous growth.
- Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
- Designs, develops and tests and/or sources and cost-justifies various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
- Improving a system of production control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and training
- Prepares and maintains detailed layouts of equipment.
- Coordinates the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results.
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Represents manufacturing on cross-functional teams.
- 0-5 years previous experience with an automotive environment desirable
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent with an electrical or controls engineering focus
- Knowledge of a Grinding Machine or CNC Turning machines
- Experience or knowledge of a CAD system