2301 W. 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Arlington Heights, IL
Responsibilities will include:
- Set-up and operation of stamping presses
- Reading and understanding inspection print for first piece approval and part print to make adjustments to equipment if needed
- Reading and understanding control plans and work instructions as stated by ISO/TS requirements
- Must have excellent housekeeping skills and of shop safety at all times.
- Ability to make or exceed required rates and set up times
- Work with supervisor to improve set up process/ repairs
- Retrieval of required tooling from die storage rack
- Setting up jobs in accordance with shop paper and/or press setup instructions
- Verification that setups are complete and safety measures are in place
- Material Handling
- Submission of samples to Quality Control in a timely manner
- Reporting of setup time to production scheduler
- Assisting production operators and tool room personnel when necessary
- Stopping production when known or suspected nonconforming conditions exist
- Preferred High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Metal Stamping Punch Press Set Ups (20-300 tons)
- Experience and knowledge of Wintress and Link 2500 programmable limits, for die safety and feeder programing.
- Forklift certification or knowledge of forklift, will be certified through our company if needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, bilingual a plus.
- Must be able to work as a team member and not an individual
- Dependable and on time.
- Strong planning and organizational skills along with flexibility and the ability to make decisions
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Owns their own tools a plus.