Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to read blueprints for product specification such as dimensions and tolerance.
- General set up and fixturing of lathes and mills.
- Basic knowledge of mill and lathe tooling and utilization.
- Proficient in Mazatrol T32 software
- Responsible for the inspection of parts for conformance to requirements holding close tolerances and maximum efficiencies.
- Program various CNC machines based on machine language.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Completes paperwork to maintain records, fills out inspection reports, and follows department standards.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of one year of experience, or an equivalent combination of position-related education.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand mechanical drawings required.
- Demonstrated understanding of basic math skills required.
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools, machine tools, and precision measuring instruments (i.E. Micrometers, veneers, and calipers) as required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- You must possess and maintain a current, valid driver' s license to operate a motor vehicle in the United States.