- Need to have very strong communication skills and previous experience in a customer facing role. They answer questions from customers during the sales process, as we do new product development they re involved in it, once installed if any issues above the Field service engineer they help with that too. Working closely with the Product development teams and utilizing product specifications and design documents in the development of products which are easy to install and commission
- Working closely with Training and Field Service to ensure adequate transfer of knowledge during and after the development cycle.
- Execution of system validation tests on site where appropriate.
- Working with customers to optimize their systems and extract and document customer requirements for enhancements and new features.
- Significant Travel to sites including internationally to troubleshoot press and product issues ensuring efficient commissioning of complex products.
- A Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, 2+ years experience in a customer facing role
- Previous experience setting up their PCs and imaging on PCs, and set up an operating system is also very important
- Significant experience in a similar role may allow a candidate without a Bachelor s degree be considered
- Appetite to learn new products and travel
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time
- Aptitude for Software, electrical and mechanical work