2301 W. 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523
- Responsible to set realistic and practical goals for the program and develop appropriate strategies for achieving these goals.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the responsible team leaders about every aspect of the project so that the team leaders can understand their program tasks fully and act on them efficiently.
- Should identify all financial and human resources necessary to complete program successfully.
- Evaluate the progress of programs on a regular basis, follow up with project managers and team leaders as needed and escalate to the stakeholders as appropriate.
- Effectively engage in defined internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with stakeholders and all levels of management within the organization.
- Identify Continuous Improvement opportunities to minimize gaps in PMI PMBOK compliance.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent; or a minimum of 15 years related experience and/or training working with engineering, development, and product teams.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- Must be capable of working within a team oriented environment.
- Must have proven team building skills.
- Position may require occasional domestic or international travel
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization
- Proven project management and team leadership skills
- Track record of achieving or exceeding goals
- Prior knowledge of lean manufacturing principles extremely beneficial
- Mandatory: 15+ years of experience in industry working with engineering, development, and product teams