3rd shift Quality Inspector
Arlington Heights, IL
Primary responsibilities include:
- Test and inspect products at various stages of production process
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Monitor and measure the characteristics of the products and processes and records inspection data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Recommend modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Involved in the control of monitoring and measuring devices
- Involved in the Control and disposition of non-conforming product
- Initiate Corrective/Preventive Actions
- Five + years of quality experience preferably in a job shop manufacturing environment.
- Self motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Strong Blueprint reading and knowledge of GD&T.