2nd Shift CNC Operator
Wood Dale, IL
- Intermediate setup of multiple CNC Machine.
- Load and unload various sheet goods including wood, aluminum and plastics up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Inspect / clean tools and machinery daily.
- Uphold quality standards and report inconsistency to shift supervisor.
- Respond to priorities efficiently as they change throughout the shift.
- Quality check all material for defects before initiating the cutting sequence and report concerns to shift supervisor.
- Label / organize finished parts according to project and release them to the appropriate department.
- 1-2 years of CNC operator experience or a technical studies degree.
- Intermediate setup of multiple CNC routers with some supervision.
- High attention to detail with the ability to work both independently or with a team.
- Must be punctual and flexible to changing shift demands.
- Ability to work night shift / weekend and some holidays when required is a PLUS.
- Computer literate and proficiency in math. (geometry / trigonometry)