2301 W. 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Sussex, WI US
Reports directly to the Value Stream Manager. Responsible for all aspects of daily production as well as driving continuous improvement. JOB DUTIES:
- Maintain a safe work environment and verify safe employee work habits.
- Demonstrate an attitude of respect while ensuring the same is done by all employees at all times. This includes fair and consistent interpretation and enforcement of company rules and policies.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work environment.
- Develop and execute daily strategy to best allocate resources.
- Design, as required, and execute activities supporting Quality initiatives.
- Coordinating all resources to achieve velocity expectations.
- Drive manufacturing costs down through expense reduction and productivity improvements.
- Facilitate all training/cross training requirements.
- Recommend and initiate personnel actions, such as: reviews, promotions, transfers, terminations, pay increases, coaching, and disciplinary measures.
- Monitor production and payroll transactions.
- Management of all raw material, process, and equipment requirements.
- Lead others in continuous improvement identification, systematic planning, and thorough execution.
- Approve time and attendance.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Continued education or equivalent capabilities preferred.
- Knowledge of various sheet metal fabrication processes.
- High level of interpersonal skills to elicit maximum performance from employees.
- Exposure to safe manufacturing practices.
- Experience with 5S and Lean Principles.
- Understanding of Quality process (isolation, disposition, analysis, and corrective action).
- Demonstrated ability to address personnel activities.
- Exemplifies distinct responsibility (ownership) for initiatives.
- Solid communication skills effective, thorough, clear, and well supported.
- Systematic problem solving/project management abilities.
- Effective time management practices.
- Sound math skill set.
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Ability to effectively present ideas, action items, findings, and conclusions.